Aperçu de l'emploi
OPENING DATE:CLOSING DATE:POSITION STATUS: Full time (48 hours/week)/local hire
LOCATION: Dakar, Senegal
COMPENSATION: Gross salary + benefits: 12,639,465CFA to13,817,295 /annum.
The position is based at the Peace CorpsOffice in Dakar, Senegal. Under the direct supervision of the General ServicesManager (or designate), the GSA – Motor Pool/Communication is primarilyresponsible for: a) managing all services related to coordinating the movementof vehicles and drivers; b) all PCV related telephone issue, and; c) allshipping duties. Due to the myriad ofduties required, the incumbent will need an inborn sense of prioritization andorganization and can reasonably expect to work some evening, holiday and weekendhours.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the vehicle pool including coordination of vehicle maintenance and repairs withthe GSA/mechanic.
• Register all fuel transactions into the software in place (VMIS). Monthly check of fuelbills, certification, and submission to the hierarchy for validation andpayment.
• Daily management of vehicles movement. Coordinate movement logistics for conferencesand training activities.
• Manage driver performance. Provide communications and logistics support to thedrivers.
• Lead annual driver training.
• Maintain all vehicle files in compliance with Peace Corps regulations.
• Obtain quotes for purchasing, and execute selected purchases related to motor poolmanagement; assure appropriate documentation and filing of quotes andprocurement related documents.
• Perform regular updates on all vehicle: temporary admissions, insurances, fireextinguishers, first aids tools and assure their functionality at all times.
• Manage PCV pre-paid float of telephone #s.
• Assist with all shipping related issues – both for PCVs and official PC/Senegalbusiness.
• The GSA is designated Sub-cashier.
Education: Completion of high school (BAC) isrequired. Higher education level an advantage.
Languages skills: Good verbal and writtencommunication skills in French and English equivalent to Level 3. Higher languageskills is an advantage. Required fluency in Wolof and one other nationallanguage spoken in Senegal.
Computer skills: basic knowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, and Outlook.
Proven ability to communicate to broad rangeof people across various cultures. Proven ability to manage multiple competingpriorities.
Customer service: prior experience in acustomer service giving role an advantage.
All applications should be submitted electronically to HRSenegal@peacecorps.gov with “GSA-Motorpool Senegal” in the subject line no later than 00:00 by Thursday December 12, 2019.
Incomplete and/or late application will not beentertained, nor applications not submitted in English. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Peace Corps does not discriminate against anapplicant because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability, or genetic information.49078